Monday, September 24, 2007

Grown up....


At the beginning of last month, one of my best friends got married. She has been married before, but didn't have a real wedding with her first husband, the jerk, so I was ecstatic when she said she was engaged and actually going to have her dream wedding. We have been friends since 1988, since 7th grade, but we actually were in the same first grade class. Anyway, we have been through a lot together and she is like another sister to me. David took the pics for her wedding and he did a fabulous job. This one just hit me and reminded me of how much we are really "grown up" now. We both have two kids, loving husbands and finally the lives we both dreamed about as kids looking up at the stars from my backyard, giggling with girlish naivety.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love this picture! Friends are so important.

mom in texas said...

I haven't been able to get in until on.I'm here at Fran's. The picture of Kim's wedding came out so nice. Can't wait to see u all soon. Love you mom

mom in texas said...

This is mom in texas number 2. Just dropped in to say hello. Sure did enjoy the pictures! Have a great day.

Miss Non-Sequitur said...

Yeah, you all look so beautiful!!