Monday, September 17, 2007

Bare Minerals

If I ever decided I have had enough of grad school, I could so work for Bare Escentuals. Totally got Kit Kat hooked on the best makeup in the world. Does this mean I am contributing to the downfall of one of the members of Market's Whores?



It never fails, anytime I take the time to put it on, I get the best compliments. Hmm? do I really look that tired and worn down all the time or am I just getting old?

BTW, they just came out with a new Rare Minerals for acne!! KT and I are going to watch tomorrow morning online-shh...

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, I'm a total whore of the market! It's all your fault!

Katie said...

Let's buy that mascara on Oct. 1 !!!

idadele said...

OMG! I just saw their new smoky eyes tutorial-it has this awesome v shaped brush so anyone can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

oh jesus!! i swear u secretly do work for them..i'll just start calling u mary...MaryKay..u can't be mad at me forever!!!!!!!!! ;)jo