Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Moving Sucks!

So, as most of you know, we are moving in less than a month to Eagle Heights to a two bedroom apartment that is significantly smaller than where we live know. I hate moving and packing. So does David. I've tried to stay ahead of the game by starting to pack things up a little bit at a time. We are going to have to move some things into storage and others to the apartment. Nice thing about it is that I get to purge stuff and reorganize our life! I've already gotten rid of tons of clothes and we are making a big pile for a super moving sale next weekend. Anything that doesn't sell is going to charity! That should help bunches. The challenging thing is to do it with two small children, while working 28 hours a week and work on my thesis. It never ends!! Wish us luck.

No comments: